Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hilarious Video Game Reviews by the Angry Video Game Nerd.

My brother came to visit my house the other day. While he was here, he shown me some films by the Angry Video Game Nerd. For those of you that did not see his films, he reviews bad video games that were on the Atari, Nintendo Entertainment System (the 8-bit one), and other old systems. These videos are hilarious, especially his reviews for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game and for Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout game. It's unfortunate for me to say that I had the TMNT game for the NES (the first one). Looking back on it, that game was horrible.

You can watch his videos here.

NOTE: His critique for Dragon's Lair is available on GameTrailers. Go to the GameTrailers site and type in "Angry Video Game Nerd Dragon's Lair" in order to see it.

WARNING: These videos are NOT SAFE FOR WORK. They are also NOT for those under the age of 17.

No comments: