Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Iraq War: Five Years Later

The date was March Nineteenth. The year was 2003. It was on this day five years ago when the beginning of the end of Saddam Hussein's regime began. The Iraq War was started on the belief that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and was linked to the terrifying 9/11 attacks and Al Qeada. Most of the American people were in favor of the war in the beginning, but are now opposed to it and demand a troop pull-out.

President Bush will deliver a speech on the Iraq War from the Pentagon at 10:00 am eastern time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I do not like to promote in any of my entries, but I feel it is necessary here. Tomorrow, there will be a commentary on the Iraq War. I apologize that I could not do so today, but I do not have the time for it today.

No comments: